Thursday, February 7, 2013

If I Can Just Get Through This Week...

I feel like my life is in a vicious cycle of "If I can just get through this week, life will slow down a bit!"  After being absent from the blogging scene for almost 2 years, I think it is safe to say that life will never slow down and I will forever live in a dream world where I imagine a full day of doing nothing but sitting on the couch eating Reece's Peanut Butter Eggs.  Surprisingly I'm okay with this!

Between a full-time job, a 1 year old daughter, and assisting my husband (who also has a full-time job) with running his Taekwondo school, I've had to redefine my definition of normal everyday life.  It can get hard at times, but I wouldn't change it for the world and I'm pretty sure it will only get crazier from here!

On December 4, 2011 I gave birth to the most amazing little girl in the world - Aria Ann.
My husband and I are fairly particular about posting pictures of her online, so I wouldn't count on seeing very many of them.  She is 1 now and is such a fun little girl.  She talks and laughs a lot and loves everyone she meets!

 
 
In September of 2012, my husband and I decided to take a chance on his dream of opening an Olympic style Taekwondo studio called Apex Martial Arts Academy (feel free to like us on Facebook).  What an adventure it has been so far!  We are learning a lot and have such an amazing group of students that I feel God hand-picked for us.  The picture below is actually of our "old" facility.  We just got word today that we are moving to an even more amazing location so I'm sure we will have more pictures to come!
 
 
 

So as this week comes to an end, I am under no illusion that next week I will be able to take it easy.  We are so blessed in our crazy life and I don't even know what normal is any more, but I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in our ever-changing life!
 
 
 
  



1 comment:

  1. So fun to see your blog post pop up, and if you ever want to escape to island with me and eat Reese's peanut butter eggs all day, I'm totally down!

    ReplyDelete